Wednesday 31 October 2018

corruption of Information Department of Uttar Pradesh,India

This pitition is R.T.I. act.2005 the behalf of corrruption game in Information Department Of Uttar Pradwsh,India.this department is affilated by Culture Department of Uttar Pradesh,India. they r not given to me any answer in 30 days of limitation of rti act.2005, behalf my seven points questions pitition of Right To Information Act.2005. All departmentle officers/regesterd NGO team leaders r involved in this heavy corruption game of money grantation in information tecnology, this is possible only in Government Sector of Uttar Pradesh,India. because every budy is affilated with corruption with any part or side in money laundring game of Indian Government sectors. This money is came for devlopment of states n country but they r no think about that...JAI HIND..

This is first appel application of those pitition of R.T.I. Act.2005 after 35 days later. m given they instructions for followed this rules of Right To Information Act.2005.But they r fully corrupted n not given to me any reply of my R.T.I. pitition n re-appel application.

No comments:

Post a Comment